Our rods are machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch chromoly heim joints. The rods are 1.25" diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these rods, racing BITD, WORCS and the Mint 400, and have not had a single failure. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops and all other abusive driving styles that you can dish out. If you want a bulletproof setup in the rear of your RZR, you need these rods!
- Solid 6061 billet aluminum upper and lower radius rods (4 total)
- (8) 5/8" Heim joints & jam nuts - 4130 chromoly with teflon / kevlar liners
- (16) High misalignment Spacers
- CNC engraved logo
- Available in raw finish or powdercoat
- 2 Year Warranty (normal wear and tear to heims is not covered under warranty)
- Simple install with no modifications needed
- Made with pride in the USA!
- These rods are for 72" wide machines. They do not fit XP Turbo or XP1000 models
- All 4 heim joints are right hand thread which makes it impossible for rod to completely unscrew itself from the machine if the lock nuts were to come loose
Part #s: 5217A1 (raw) / 5217A2 (black)
- Polaris RZR Turbo S (2018-2019) with 72" wide suspension
Why do I need these rods?
50 Caliber Racing's Heavy Duty Radius Rods were designed to address one of the biggest flaws in the Polaris rear suspension design. The stock rods are extremely weak and will fail for many of you Polaris customers out there. They just don't hold up to aggressive driving. When they fail they usually destroy your shock, bend the trailing arm, bend frame tabs, and wallow out the holes on your frame.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.