- The factory charge tube is made from cheap plastic, is very small, and bottle necks in the middle. Whenever you bottleneck air, it makes that air hotter which is a huge problem when turning up the boost. We see much cooler charge air temps when data logging with our charge tube vs the factory one.
- This charge tube fits all 2016-2019 RZR XP Turbo Models, Turbo S 72" Models, & 2020 RZR Pro XP Turbo
- Larger volume greatly reduces heat buildup in the charge tube for more consistent performance
- Must have for anyone running 18+ PSI of boost as the factory tube will burst above this
- Charge tube will not fail like the cheap factory plastic one
- Charge tube diameter is 2.25"
- Aluminum dissipates heat and flows better than plastic or silicone
- Bead rolled ends to hold even under high boost pressures
- Much better sealing with high quality silicone couplers and T clamps
- Side map sensor location allows better fitment of the sensor under the bed
- Mounts easily and nicely in the factory location
- We highly recommend this for anyone running our tunes, and especially level 3 & higher
- For even better fitment, we recommend using these Longer Spark Plug Wires
- Made at the AA Facility in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.