- Fits 2020-21 RZR Pro XP Models 2 and 4 seat
- Our S2 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- The biggest problem with Pro XP clutching is they do not have enough belt grip. When the first Pro XP models arrived they had a soft secondary spring that slipped the belt under full shift. They were then fitted with a stiffer secondary spring and now the problem is they rev too high for good belt grip with that spring. Our S2 kits help combat this with a stiffer secondary spring yet for even better belt grip, and the right primary weight/spring to get proper RPM. Our S3 clutch kit includes everything the S2 does, but adds the helix. The helix adds more aggressive shift to the secondary clutch which gives you a great acceleration gains and feels more like your throttle is locked to the rear wheels.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines, however our S3 clutch kit is best for tuned vehicles
- Works well with tire sizes 28" to 33" and paddles 28" to 32"
- A must have when tuning your Pro XP to properly transfer the power to the wheels and prevent even more belt slip
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Slightly higher engagement which is still very smooth (around 1800-2000 RPM)
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, all without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- View our installation video HERE
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring
- We HIGHLY suggest running our Stryker Belt as we've found it grips much better in the clutch
- All models should purchase and install our Primary Clutch Limiter
- Easily upgrade to the S3 kit at a later date (just purchase the helix)
- The only special tool needed is our Compression Tool #1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.